Friday, March 26, 2010

The Case of the EX

I often wonder the legitimacy of " ex" relations. Do you try to be nice, even though you want to choke them? How passive IS passive aggression?

I am the worst boyfriend ever. I love the notion of having a boyfriend, but when it boils down to it, I either attract jerks or I expect to much. I want a compassionate, caring, attentive guy who understands the mutual masachism that being in a relationship brings.

I always end up dating some apathetic introvert that gets his feeling hurt by my need to go out and dance, or have friends over. I CANT SIT STILL. What can I do?

Im too creative to handle jerks. I just had to sit through watching my haggard old friends stare at me, as if I had committed some crime and wiggled my way out of justice.

So my official stance on ex's is this: If you cant handle the bobbyk, you should probably go fuck yourself. I can make a wedding dress out of a curtain!

No comments:

Post a Comment