Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hello outsourcing!

I realized i havent updated in a while. I blame reality tv and my job.

alot has been going on these past few months, so im going to take the time to catch you up to speed and lay the foundation for whats ahead.

So, as some of you know, during the last GFW I announced I was going to be partnering with 330 couture, a local boutique, to create our own collection and help pave the way for future designers. Im happy to report our first collaborative collection was a success and there are going to be many more together, as well as additional projects. I have started the "GainesvilleFashionCollective" as a way for all of the people in the industry in gainesville to network abilities and use it to gain employment with one another( also, successful).

now, im moving into china. ive met a young lady who is acting as the liazon for all of my clothing in china. its amazingly exciting, and exhausting at the same time. if youve ever thought making clothes was easy, imagine explaining to someone who doesnt speak the same language as you or understand your slang. I cant be like " put that little ruffly thing over there"...google translate isnt gonna help you.

Im also gonna be rebranding all of the bobbyk info in the next few months. the website, my image. its time to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment